Note: This is the same pattern that I previously published on Craftsy. If you have purchased that one, you do not need this one.
A carrier to help put your Featherweight into and lift it out of the case. It’ll help you prevent damage to the case and the power connector. When your Featherweight is out of the case and in use, the liner converts to a handy machine mat and tool organizer combination. If you carry your featherweight in a soft bag, this liner can also protect against abrasion from the inside of the bag.
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY
- Follow a pattern
- Mark and cut accurately Bind a quilt (tips for binding inside corners are included)
- Use a rotary cutter
- Spray baste (recommended) or pin baste a project
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
Sized perfectly for your featherweight and its case! The short bed (white) Featherweights will fit this pattern but the pocket won’t be full.
Recommended with this pattern
- Small sharp scissors are recommended
- Rotary Cutter, Mat, and a long ruler – 6″x24″ or similar
- A properly working sewing machine with tension set appropriately
- Pins, Wonder Clips, Spray Adhesive
- Chalk pencil or other marking tool suitable for your fabric color choices
You are purchasing a pattern to make the Featherweight liner. Featherweight not included. Finished liner is not included – you will make your own.
Please note, due to the very copy-able nature of pdf patterns, there are no refunds. If you have trouble downloading, please contact me and I will make sure you get your order.